Holmebrook Valley Park Cafe Ride
Sunday 18th November at 10.45am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||? Miles||Adults 16+ only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Women only Breeze Rides are all about fun, friendly, informal bike rides led by women, for women. They're ideal for all abilities and are great for building confidence and getting some gentle exercise. You might not have ridden a bike for a while and be looking for the easiest way to get back in the saddle, or be looking for a sociable way of getting out and about in your local area. Breeze rides are gently-paced, not too long, and often take in a stop for coffee or a cake. Kids are welcome to come along too.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Loundsley Green Shops, Cuttholme Road, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S40 4QU S40 4QU
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 30 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Chesterfield
Join us for a slow paced, relaxed, gentle speed ride aimed at complete beginners. We will meet at Loundsley Green shops then push bikes across the Pennine Way onto Holmebrook Valley Trail.
We will follow the trail along the underpass at Loundsley Green Road and into Holmebrook Valley Park then turn off the trail at the lake and follow the cycle path up to Holmebrook Valley Park pavilion cafe.
We will stop at a cafe for a well earned tea/coffee and refreshments at reasonable prices, or bring a flask if you prefer.
Remember to wear warm clothes that you don't mind getting a bit of mud on (cold days), or remember your sun lotion (hot days). Oh, and gloves might be a good idea too. :)
I intend to repeat this ride on the 3rd Sunday of every month.
Look forward to seeing you there!
* Bikes from local School Sports Partnership available to borrow, including helmets*
- Starting Point
- Loundsley Green Shops, Cuttholme Road, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S40 4QU
- Starting Postcode
- S40 4QU
Meet the Champions
- Michelle Meikle
Similar events you might like
|Date/Time||Event Name||Ride Level|
|Sunday 19th May at 10.45am||Holmebrook Valley Park Cafe Ride||Easygoing||Read More|
|Saturday 25th May at 10.30am||Chesterfield Canal||Steady||Read More|
|Tuesday 21st May at 7.00pm||Evening Breeze through Chatsworth||Easygoing||Read More|