Saturday Autumn Breeze
Saturday 17th November at 1.30pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||? Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Frenchwood Recreation Ground. Off Esplanade, The Boulevard, Preston, Lancashire, PR1 4PJ PR1 4PJ
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Preston
This is a gentle ride along parts of the Guild Wheel along the Ribble and the docks and through the nature reserve paths surrounding Avenham Park.
It's a good idea to bring some water and you may also want to bring a snack. Wearing a helmet is advisable; if you don’t have one please do not to worry you can still take part. If you enjoy the bike ride and would like to come again perhaps you could look to buy one then.
We really welcome newcomers to our rides; we will always ride at the pace of the slowest rider so no one is left behind.
Everyone’s welcome – look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- Frenchwood Recreation Ground. Off Esplanade, The Boulevard, Preston, Lancashire, PR1 4PJ
- Starting Postcode
- PR1 4PJ
Meet the Champions
- Joanne Westwood
Similar events you might like
|Date/Time||Event Name||Ride Level|
|Saturday 22nd June at 9.00am||Big Breeze weekend - Ride the Guild Wheel||Women only||Read More|
|Sunday 23rd June at 9.00am||Big Breeze weekend - Ride the Guild Wheel||Women only||Read More|
|Sunday 23rd June at 9.30am||Stars on Sunday : BIg Breeze Ride||Women and Children||Read More|