Thursday 6th December at 12.30pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|45 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- University of Central Lancashire - City Campus Preston, Victoria Street, Preston, PR1 7QT We'll meet at the bike compound in between Harrington and Greenbank building PR1 7QT
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 0 mins (45 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Preston
Breeze is the biggest programme ever to get more women into riding bikes for fun. Our aim is to help thousands more women feel confident and comfortable about going on a ride.
Our amazing Breeze champions organise fun, social, local bike rides for women. Rides go at a speed that suits everyone, and they often start or finish at a cafe so everyone can have a drink and a chat.
- Starting Point
- University of Central Lancashire - City Campus Preston, Victoria Street, Preston, PR1 7QT We'll meet at the bike compound in between Harrington and Greenbank building
- Starting Postcode
- PR1 7QT