Thursday 22nd November at 12.30pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|45 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- University of Central Lancashire - City Campus Preston, Victoria Street, Preston, PR1 7QT We'll meet at the bike compound in between Harrington and Greenbank building PR1 7QT
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 0 mins (45 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Preston
We’ll head down to the start of the canal in Preston and then through Haslam Park onto the Guild Wheel. Continue down to the docks along the Ribble through Avenham Park and back through some quiet roads.
It's a good idea to bring some water and you may also want to bring a snack. Wearing a helmet is advisable; if you don’t have one please do not to worry you can still take part. If you enjoy the bike ride and would like to come again perhaps you could look to buy one then.
We really welcome newcomers to our rides; we will always ride at the pace of the slowest rider so no one is left behind.
Everyone’s welcome – look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- University of Central Lancashire - City Campus Preston, Victoria Street, Preston, PR1 7QT We'll meet at the bike compound in between Harrington and Greenbank building
- Starting Postcode
- PR1 7QT
Meet the Champions
- Joanne Westwood