Sunday 16th December at 11.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Trysull Village car park (free) Next to All Saints Primary School, School Road, Trysull, Staffordshire, WV5 7HR WV5 7HR
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Wolverhampton
Please join us on a pre Christmas ride.
This is a 12 mile circular route starting and ending at Trysull Village car park. Cycle undulating Staffordshire lanes to a 'mystery' cafe stop with aerial views where mince pies await us.
Meet at the car park at 11am for a 11.15am depart. Please wear clothing appropriate for a winter ride. A cycle helmet is strongly recommended. Also bring spare inner tube just in case. Ride leaders have the necessary skills and tools in the event of a puncture!
Cycling is along country lanes so road and light mountain bikes are suitable.
Estimated return time 2pm
- Starting Point
- Trysull Village car park (free) Next to All Saints Primary School, School Road, Trysull, Staffordshire, WV5 7HR
- Starting Postcode
- WV5 7HR
Meet the Champions
- Leah Coles
- Sally Harrington
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Tinsel Ride 2013||Sunday 15th December at 11.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Breeze Rides in Stourbridge: Tinsel Ride 2013||Sunday 15th December at 11.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Whittington Lanes Explorer||Friday 13th December at 12.45pm||Women Only||Read More|