Mini Tour of Leicester
Sunday 16th December at 10.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|65 Mins||6 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- The Bike Park Town Hall Square LE1 9BG
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 40 mins (1 hours 5 mins cycling)
- Bike Type You probably don’t want to drag your road bike across bumpy trails. Maybe you want to make the most of the suspension on your mountain bike. This helps you match your ride to your bike.
Breeze Bike Rides in Leicester
If you're happy enough riding a bike but feel a bit rusty, or if you just fancy the chance to ride in a relaxed way with other cycling ladies, then this Breeze Ride is for you. It's all designed to give you a rewarding cycling experience at a slow to leisurely pace.
Understanding the neighbourhoods of Leicester and how they link together. This circular tour of just over 6 miles along cycle paths and quiet roads will show you how to navigate your way quickly and easily around the City taking in some of the more iconic landmarks and revealing some hidden gems.
Please do not be put of by the ride name, it is a nice leisurely ride to enjoy whilst discovering parts of Leicester or cycle routes you may not be familiar with.
As the weather can be changeable at this time of the year it is wise to wear layers and don't forget your waterproof just in case. Other items to consider bringing along are a drink to keep you hydrated and something to repair a puncture such as a spare inner tube.
- Car Parking
- Yes, at On street in the area (charges may apply), Rutland Street NCP (charges)
- Nearest Train Station
- Leicester 0.8 miles
Meet the Champions
- Shirley Ashford
Rider Comments on the Route
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Belles and Baubles Breeze Ride - Bike Park to Abbey Park||Sunday 15th December at 10.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Belles and Baubles Breeze Ride - Braunstone to Abbey Park||Sunday 15th December at 10.15am||Women Only||Read More|
|Belles & Baubles Breeze Ride - Watermead Park to Abbey Park||Sunday 15th December at 10.15am||Women Only||Read More|