Hirst Lock to East Riddlesden Hall Christmas Fair Towpath Ride
Sunday 2nd December at 10.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Car Park near Hirst Lock, Hirst Lane, Shipley, BD18 4NQ BD18 4NQ
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 30 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Bradford
Yet another nice gentle ride along the canal from Hirst Woods to East Riddlesden Hall and their Christmas Fair and pick up any last minute presents.
Held in the barn, the fair will also include refreshments, free craft activities and music. Free entry to event - please note house and gardens closed. Check out http://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/east-riddlesden-hall for further details.
We will be stopping for refreshments at the Hall, but it's also a good idea to bring some water and a snack.
The more adventurous can take the '5 Rise Lock Hill' challenge or you can join me in pushing. Approx a 10 mile round trip.
Newcomers to Breeze rides are very welcome. Dress appropriately for the weather: several thin layers are best and a rain jacket could come in handy. Wearing a helmet is advisable but not essential
The towpath can get very muddy after rain, so please bear this in mind when choosing what to wear for the ride ;-)
I'll look forward to seeing you there!
My number on the day is 07940 975 971
- Starting Point
- Car Park near Hirst Lock, Hirst Lane, Shipley, BD18 4NQ
- Starting Postcode
- BD18 4NQ
Meet the Champions
- Judy Robinson