Saturday 17th November at 11.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- The Valley Heritage Centre Valley Road, Cannock, Hednesford, Cannock WS12 1TD. 015438 77666 WS12 1TD
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 30 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Cannock Chase
Why not escape the chores for the day and join us for a relaxing ride on part of the Heritage Trail, finishing off with a mooch around the Museum and a nice coffee and cake.
Wearing a helmet is advisable; if you don’t have one please do not to worry you can still take part. If you enjoy the bike ride and would like to come again perhaps you could look to buy one then.
Please bring a drink, snack to keep you going and money for refreshments. You are also advised to bring an extra layer, gloves and waterproof.
Need a bike? Contact Chase Rentals, click here to see website.
Look forward to seeing you there.
- Starting Point
- The Valley Heritage Centre Valley Road, Cannock, Hednesford, Cannock WS12 1TD. 015438 77666
- Starting Postcode
- WS12 1TD
Meet the Champions
- Angela Highman
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Railway Cafe - Wolverhampton to Wombourne Loop||Sunday 20th April at 10.30am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Polesworth - Spring Breeze Ride||Saturday 19th April at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Breeze Rides In Stourbridge: Bobbington||Friday 25th April at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|